T.I ft Jeezy - More & More | mp3 Download

T.I.'s new collab "More & More" with Jeezy.



After patiently waiting for nearly 3 years since he first announced the album, Tip’s 10th studio LP, Dime Trap, was finally released.

Having already heard a plethora of records prior to its arrival, one track that we didn’t get to hear until today is the anticipated collab with Jeezy titled “More & More.” This is hopefully a taste of what we can expect from the two’s long-awaited rumored joint album, which is still being teased to be on the way. However, who knows if that will ever see the light of day.

Quotable Lyrics:
All them bad bitches all on your dick, you gotta be fly
Yeah, he cool but he not a T.I., I will be damned
Watch him do designer drugs by the gram, get what they asked for
Life be action packed but don't nothin' distract from the cash flow
Dope boy fashion, avoid f*ck boys, hate 'em with a passion
I'm sucka-duckin' gettin' money
A hard d*ck all a b*tch got coming, yea

T.I ft Jeezy - More & More | mp3 Download T.I ft Jeezy - More & More | mp3 Download Reviewed by soundboxxx on 7:10 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.