Lil Baby & Gunna's - "My Jeans" ft Young Thug | HOT Download

Lil Baby & Gunna's new collab "My Jeans" featuring Young Thug.

Coup the new collab and let us know what you think. While you’re at it, be sure to Enjoy!

Quotable Lyrics:
I was daydreamin' 'bout money then I woke up
I be thinkin' all this pimpin' give the world to her
If I ever get the check, give you the world, girl
See us goin' up and down, roller coaster
I'll be the FN, you be my holster
Tell the city 'bout my love, I even post her
Pourin' all this lean in my styrofoam cup
4 Pockets Full, every one of these shows
- Lil Baby

Lil Baby & Gunna's - "My Jeans" ft Young Thug | HOT Download


Lil Baby & Gunna's - "My Jeans" ft Young Thug | HOT Download Lil Baby & Gunna's - "My Jeans" ft Young Thug | HOT Download Reviewed by soundboxxx on 7:37 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.