Lil Baby & Gunna - "I Am" [mp3 Download]

 Lil Baby & Gunna's "I Am" record.



After enduring a couple setbacks, Lil Baby & Gunna finally released their anticipated joint project today called Drip Harder, which features guest appearances from Drake, Nav, Lil Durk & Young Thug. While there are plenty of records that stood out & deserve their shine, one track in particular that fans are already gravitating to (outside the Drake joint) is the featureless cut “I Am.”

With Quay on the beat, Baby & Gunna deliver a melodic street cut that finds the two ATL natives rapping about their luxurious lifestyle & getting money everyday, among other things. Highlighted by its anthemic production & Baby’s cadence & melodic flow, “I Am” is another strong addition to the duo's steady growing catalogue of hits, and all the more reason to give the rest of Drip Harder a listen.

Quotable Lyrics:
That young n*gga sh*t, we still on it
My dawg goin' through it, I feel for him
She told me she love me, I fell for her
Got real n*ggas sittin' in jail for it
Got a pack, I'ma put it in the mail for it
On the hunt for the money, I smell for it
I went big dawg on them, this Tom Ford
That lil' boy shit I ain't goin' for it
Gettin' money every day I wake up
Don't ask me, "Did your man and lil' shawty break up?"
Them M's comin' in, let 'em stack up
Don't ride my wave dawg, back up
I ain't never had shit, I gotta act up
Don't come too close, my dawgs wan' buck
I don't need no help, I don't ask for much
If I ever go broke, we maskin' up
- Lil Baby

Lil Baby & Gunna - "I Am" [mp3 Download]  Lil Baby & Gunna -  "I Am" [mp3 Download] Reviewed by soundboxxx on 7:24 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.