Tekashi 6ix9ine ft Bobby Shmurda - Stoopid | HQ Download

Tekashi decides to come through today and release his anticipated “STOOPID” single, featuring a surprise appearance from incarcerated rapper Bobby Shmurda, who contributes with some recorded vocals over the phone.






listen to the aggressive street banger and let us know what you think. Will Tekashi go 10 for 10 with this one or nah?.
Quotable Lyrics:
B*tch I'm stupid, b*tch I'm out, I be tweakin', I be wildin', I be booted! (b*tch I'm drunk)
I be stealin', I be robbin', I be lootin'! (you don't wanna die)
Your boyfriend dumb, he get no money, b*tch, he stupid!
Oh, b*tch, he, oh, b*tch, he stupid!
Damn, homie, in high school you was the man, homie (2012!)
What the fuck happened to you? I'm just sayin', homie
Now you smokin' Black & Milds, smokin' reds, homie
- Tekashi

Tekashi 6ix9ine ft Bobby Shmurda - Stoopid | HQ Download Tekashi 6ix9ine ft Bobby Shmurda - Stoopid | HQ Download Reviewed by soundboxxx on 6:37 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.