T.I - Dime Trap | .ZIP File .Torrent Full ALBUM DOWNLOAD

T.I's Long Awaited Album [DIME TRAP] Finally Hits Our Waves!



Without saying much, just download and enjoy.

Tracklist:
1. "Seasons" featuring Sam Hook | DOWNLOAD
2. "Laugh at Em" | DOWNLOAD
3. "Big Ol Drip" featuring Watch the Duck | DOWNLOAD
4. "Wraith" featuring Yo Gotti | DOWNLOAD
5. "The Weekend" featuring Young Thug | DOWNLOAD
6. "The Amazing Mr. Fuck Up" featuring Victoria Monét | DOWNLOAD
7. "At Least I Know" featuring Anderson .Paak | DOWNLOAD
8. "What Can I Say" | DOWNLOAD
9. "Jefe" feat. Meek Mill | DOWNLOAD
10. "More & More" featuring Jeezy | DOWNLOAD
11. "Pray for Me" featuring YFN Lucci | DOWNLOAD
12. "Looking Back" | DOWNLOAD
13. "Light Day" | DOWNLOAD
14. "You" featuring Teyana Taylor | DOWNLOAD
15. "Be There" featuring London Jae | DOWNLOAD

T.I - Dime Trap | .ZIP File .Torrent Full ALBUM DOWNLOAD T.I - Dime Trap | .ZIP File .Torrent Full ALBUM DOWNLOAD Reviewed by soundboxxx on 7:03 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.