Kanye West ft Lil Pump - I Love It (Freaky girl) edit [mp3 Download]

Kanye West & Lil Pump's edited version of "I Love It"

The Chicago superstar and Florida up-and-comer teamed up on the original, which was controversial enough, and now they're back with an edited version to please the PG masses. No longer is the woman they're discussing a "f*cking h*e" as she's been upgraded to a "Freaky Girl." Ye has cleaned up his bars a bit so that his younger listeners can listen without asking their parents. Inherently, the track is still raunchy in nature but at least Kanye likes a "quick jump" now instead of a "quick f*ck."

Quotable Lyrics:
I'm a sick pup, I like a quick jump
I'll light your wrist up, I'll buy you a sick truck
I'll buy you some new gifts, I'll get you that nip-tuck
How you start a family? The condom slipped up
I'm a sick puppy, I'm inappropriate
I like hearin' stories, I like the whole script
Like where your clothes went before you post it?
Send me some mo' pics, you look nice for four kids

Kanye West ft Lil Pump - I Love It (Freaky girl) edit [mp3 Download] Kanye West ft Lil Pump - I Love It (Freaky girl) edit [mp3 Download] Reviewed by soundboxxx on 8:30 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.