Bow Wow - Broken Heart [Full mp3 Download]

Check out Bow Wow's new single "Broken Heart," off his upcoming album.



Produced by PIMPIN BEATZ, check out the OttoTheDirector-presented clip and let us know what you think. Record available on soundboxxx.
Link Below.

Quotable Lyrics:
You went from my lover to my enemy
I couldn't deal with you and all your insecurities
Asking ‘why all these hoes on my Instagram?’
Bitch, Im famous you just trippin' gotta stop it fam 
You was fuckin’ rappers you was fuckin’ ballers
Introduced your to this life and then your ass got caught up
Why you had to change? Should have stood the same
How could you put all this on me when you the one to blame
Bow Wow - Broken Heart [Full mp3 Download] Bow Wow - Broken Heart [Full mp3 Download] Reviewed by soundboxxx on 7:32 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.