Lil Wayne ft XXXTentacion - Don't Cry [MP3 HQ]

Listen to track #2 "Don't Cry" featuring XXXTentacion.


Before Lil Wayne’s Carter V album dropped at midnight, reports surfaced on Thursday saying that XXXTentacion would be featured on the album, further building hype for the project even more so. Although we weren't sure it was true, it turns out it was thankfully as the late Florida rapper makes an appearance on track #2 off the album called “Don’t Cry,” which we’re highlight for y’all right here.


Take a listen to the highly anticipated collab and sound off in the comments (below). Look for XXXTentacion to be featured on Kanye’s Yandhi album as well, dropping Saturday night.
Quotable Lyrics:
You’re staring into the clouds
Are they rising or they comin' down
I see death around the corner
And the U-turn sign's lookin' like a smile
What do I do now? Who gon' find me, how?
Nowhere to turn but around and round
Just another nigga that done lost his head
No, a fucking king that forgot his crown
I am not number one, it's true
I'm number 9-27-82
Color blind, even if I may be blue
A lot on my plate, name my favorite food
- Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne ft XXXTentacion - Don't Cry [MP3 HQ] Lil Wayne ft XXXTentacion - Don't Cry [MP3 HQ] Reviewed by soundboxxx on 6:14 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.